Friday, April 27, 2007

Inspired by Solitude (Nehal’s pic)



The water beckons, so unfettered.
As can I be if I the sea enter.

Oh traveler! Why when you are so weary
Do you merely walk along the shore
Not even looking at the beauty
That stops just short of your sole?

Oh look! Can’t you see
The very best of Nature’s bounty?

Firelight caressing the waves
The air dancing under the waves
A union so divine
All the 5 elements here join

Oh traveler! If I were you
I would not walk along as you do.

I would embrace the water,
I know all my cares would disappear,
I know I would be rejuvenated,
I know joyous peace I would be granted.



- Written on 26th April 2007

- I know u have titled this pic solitude and yes it speaks of that as well but I just viewed it in this manner. Hope you don’t mind Nehal?
- Nehal did not mind obviously. ;)
- Check out my sidebar for a link to more fascinaing pictures by Nehal.

No comments: