Saturday, October 24, 2015

Net Unity (NET Harmony)

"I AM watching."
"NO. I was not dozing."
"NO. You did not hear me snoring."
"No. You cannot be channel switching." 

"Give me the remote." 
" The advertisements do not me bore." 
"The channel I switched on, is to remain on and LOUD."
"I can hear from the bathroom or kitchen when I have to move around."

"The TV is not working." 
"There must be a conspiracy against South Indians brewing."
"Why did you not to the cablewala go?"
"Tell him to get back my show."

The TV saga in my house. 
Perhaps, a version of this every family's grouse. 
In this 'wonderful scene of harmony and unity',
The only ones who adjust are kids accessing the net at speed. 

😜
- Written on 24 November 2015.
- Self- Explanatory. 

2 comments:

ramesh said...

I think this is a good concept for Airtel 4 G...;-)

Anusha Ramanathan said...

Hahahahhahaha.

I am not sure I intended any such thing. But a great idea to sell and make money, what say? ;P