Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Late Night Call

Up late night on g-chat,
At the world hitting back,
Wondering aloud about options new,
A friend says call now, I'm here for you.

Late night, hectic schedules, documents to be worked on, early morning gym,
All forgotten in the hope that he might brighten my world dim.
Listens, listens and listens some more
As I express with sound effects many an inner furore.

I say good night finally, my problems still unresolved
But a peace that lightens my mind I have found
I hope he could sleep and his work tomorrow go about
For I now know that with such friends my problems are not so fraught.

- Written on 20 April 2010
- After a telcon with Easwar, the white knight riding to the rescue over airwaves. :) He knows what I am talking about :)

1 comment:

Easwar Subramanian said...

White knight I am not sure I am,
A friend I am sure I am!!

I cannot even think of doing justice to what you have written. It was a pleasure listening to your voice!!