Monday, April 26, 2010

Farmville reports replace FB status updates

"What's your problem with uploading status updates? 
Why is FV all that I see on your page? "
Well to answer the query, I must plead, 

Status requires thought , while FV is TP.  
I'm in a phase where I don't wanna think. 
Can't maybe truer, but why be grim.

FV's mindnumbing enough requiring merely a click,
Waiting endlessly for page reloads is an activty fix.
I know this won't last endlessly, I have started to write,
And I may soon desist from activity on FV and the like.
Till then, but, my friends, be prepared to see
FV updates galore, with Causes breaking the monotony. :) 



-Written on 22 April 2010
- The reasons are self-explanatory. I have been accused of being addicted to fv bypassing fb. :) I dunno abt dat, bt d chat lang dfts me.

No comments: