Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fear Mood

The late nights are getting to me,
As I lie awake waiting for sleep.
I am filled with so many fears,
I worry till my eyes let out my tears.

I know not for what reason I ache,
Why suddenly I am lying awake.
So many times have I failed,
Should I not be now used to the pace?

Yet, I am haunted by vague visions,
That sinister like taunt my ambitions.
I feel I am choking.
I wish I could stop thinking.

But my thoughts don’t seem to take a break.
Even though they are nonsense, I am swayed.
Moods are such a pain, are they not?
They seem to win always, no matter how hard you fought.

I await the time when I can recuperate,
I wonder how and when I will rejuvenate.
Tears seep out, fears cry out,
I yearn for peace or the ability to fade out


- Written on August 26, 2007
- Sitting in front of the comp at 12:30 a.m.
- Pretty self-explanatory. I don’t why I am so filled with fear all of a sudden. But I often go through these phases. I also feel angry most times if I have energy to spare. Right now I do not.
- Hope the mood shifts soon.

1 comment:

Easwar Subramanian said...

Fear deserves no trust,hope is the only steadfast rope,
Fight with spirits that you possess and fears with u can no longer cope...

Take a deep breath...RELAX