Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Diwali 2016

Commemorate! There is light! 
Happiness glows bright!

Shops tempt,  lure with discounts, 
New and shiny everywhere abounds.

Sweets and savouries,  the foodies delight, 
Crackers,  holidays, the children's world make right.

Family and friends, colleagues and neighbours, 
So many, many get-togethers.

The time to remind ourselves comes again, 
No matter what despair,  hope does us sustain.

No matter what ignorance,  wisdom will prevail
No matter the darkness,  light remains our Holy Grail.

Eat,  rest,  rejoice, rejuvenate, 
Diwali is here,  CELEBRATE!

Happy Diwali 2016!!!

Be Safe. Be Happy. 
Always, Always,  Blessed Be.

- Written on 29 October 2016.

- My annual spam.  A friend said I was lucky to have him as a friend since he did not torture me with purported poetry. :)  So this is also dedicated to all my tolerant friends and family.  :P.  
Sorry Folks! Some of you chose me and some had no choice, but either way, you have the choice of not reading my message - the Happy Diwali 2016 title of Email/WhatsApp should have warned you :P

No comments: