Saturday, May 09, 2009

Response to Easwar's Comment on the previous post - Love...

A piece of advice kindly given
Without realising its repercussion.
If I start commenting on Indian politics
The world would be deeper in the pits.
I have a mixed strain of idealism and pragmatism
It is a cocktail that smacks of just impressionism.
Details get conveniently bypassed many a time
That I am laziness personified only aids the crime.
Dear cousin, I am certainly not an authority,
However, when I strongly feel, I do try writing poetry :)
AND when I do not even regularly BLOG about everyday events
How, pray, do you justify your suggestion, for many a punishment?

- Written on 9 May 2009

1 comment:

Easwar Subramanian said...

Justification reeks from passion and thoughtful catechisms,
Cocktails of wisdom which you dismiss as impressionisms.
Poetic catharsis of a political jugglery and electoral haze,
Some punishments waft joys of profound daze.