Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Satan’s Followers

Lonely in the midst of a class
Did not know how I could carry on.
Grappling with time’s choking grasp
I also tried to not the world let on.

I am not even sad for myself, in fact, I am content
With my very meager achievements.
I do feel some sympathy for my brother,
But beyond a point I only admire him as he is stronger.

Yet, at odd times visions haunt me
I cannot take him being so unhappy.
Does God test only the strong?
Do only the weak have the right to fool around?

Those who are sinned against
Will either themselves sin or life disdain.
IS this what you want Lord mine?
Satan’s followers whom you create and then destroy?

This reads like a computer game
One in which we are puppets depending on you to be sane.


- Written on 24 August 2008.
- My brother will hate me for this, but as I said he is strong. I feel this piece on this blog belongs.
-

1 comment:

Easwar Subramanian said...

One in which we are puppets depending on you to be sane

WOW

Achievements are never meager. Strong shall survive.
God shall give in and tears shall give way to laughter.