Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blogging after a long long time

Hey Folks!
My cousin, a while back was chastising me (AGAIN!!!!!! ) for not being regular enuff at posting my thoughts.

I offered him many many excuses ofcourse. It just that it is a tad difficult to sound convincing when you know he works much much harder than you and for longer hours, yet manages to post regularly not on one but two blogs!!!!! Furthermore, he manages to chat with you, respond to your emails, is in touch with friends, sightsees, helps out galores... well, perhaps, I should have just pleaded 'intimidated'. Except that I am not that either. Takes too much energy to be remain intimidated for long.

So why do not blog regularly? Especially when I ideate so often. I even write on scraps of paper- a lot of crap. How much time could it possibly take to type a few of them down? I seem to have no qualms remarking on various things and people. Why not just post them? Some of my mails, that go on and on much to my friends' disgust could have been posted, especially, since the said friends never would make the mistake of revisiting my page.

So why have I been so lackadaisal? Well I have to be honest, Easwar. Plain and simple laziness. I just can't think of any other reason that sounds reasonable enuff. Of course my net was not working and I was saving download bytes but other than that - sheer laziness. You will just have to live with that and be happy that I comment on your blog at times. Other than you most of my other online treasures are not as prompt. Give me a lot of company, they do. Will try and post a few more thoughts.

Yours lazily,
:)

1 comment:

Easwar Subramanian said...

Welcome back.

For within you lies such immense treasures that world ought experience such pleasures as your scraps do.