Saturday, June 11, 2022

Mizoram - May 2022

It was misty, it rained, it was windy
But people trudged on willingly. 
Helping, up the hill scrambling
Clicking, posing, admiring, chattering.

The beauty of Mizoram is to be seen in person
The cold winds and warm people is a wonderful combination
Today as we climbed down I thought
This camaraderie can never with the same set again be got

As I mulled, I became sad
The views then soothed me glad
I have said this before
Memories stay, even if people go.

'Till we meet again' sang Team Mizoram
'I hope soon' sang my heart in response.

Will miss you MZ and MZ Team (old and new)
Oh! I so hate to bid adieu.

- Written on  14 May 2022.
- Work trip that was filled with so much pleasure. 

#Mizoram #CLIx #nature #beauty #ReikTlang #Aizawl #TeamBuilding

Posted on FB first
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158175266861230&id=692626229

No comments: